TRAVEL BACK IN TIME
on a special behind the scenes tour of Denver's historic Daniels & Fisher Tower. Built in 1911
as the focal point for the Daniels & Fisher Department Store, it endures as one of the most
recognized icons of the city.
ON A GUIDED TOUR,
hear the story of this landmark and of those who built it to those who saved it from the Urban Renewal
wrecking ball. You'll journey upstairs to see behind the mysterious clock faces, take in the breathtaking
views of the city and surrounding mountains from the 20th floor Observation Deck and see the original two
story spiral staircase leading up to the bell inside the belfry, hearing many Tower Tales along the way!
HISTORIC DANIELS & FISHER TOWER TOURS
1601 Arapahoe St., Denver, Colorado
17th - 21st Floors of Tower
- We offer guided tours on Saturdays. Check our tour calendar for specific days.
- $10 per person for ages 10 and older.
- Tours typically last about 45 minutes.
- Reservations strongly encouraged as space is limited.
- Must be able to walk 5 flights of stairs.
- Comfortable footware is recommended.
- Sorry, no children 10 or under.
- Call us at 720.365.9122 or email us to schedule a tour!